- Paul Davies AM: Wales’ rural economy needs a plan
- Pembrokeshire Politicians Attend Rural Oscars
- Local AM Raises Concern over Latest Bank Closure
- Local AM Calls for More Action on Mobile Phone Connectivity in Pembrokeshire
- Paul Davies Signs Holocaust Book of Commitment
- Paul Davies Welcomes Pembrokeshire Disabled Bowlers Club to the Senedd
- Paul Davies Hosts Annual Farmhouse Breakfast
- Community Cash Up For Grabs!
- Paul Davies Takes Part in Business Rates Panel
- Local AM Meets with the Country Land & Business Association
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The Paul Davies AM website uses the following cookies:
|X-Mapping-dpapdcgi||This cookie is used by our hosting provider to track which clustered server our site is served from. The string of eight characters at the end of the cookie name will vary. Disabling this cookie may cause an interruption in service.|
|cba62740529bf9b8e261a9afcab90247||This is a “session” cookie required for the correct operation of our site. The actual letters and numbers used will vary, but this will always be 32 characters long.|
|replicant2j15-fontstyle||This cookie is used to remember your preference if you change the Text Size on the web site.|
|cc_cookie_accept or cc_cookie_decline||These cookies are created when a user chooses "Accept Cookies" or "Deny Cookies" in the cookie preference bar at the top of the web page. The cookie is used to remember your preference for future visits to the web site.|
You can choose to accept or decline the use of non-essential cookies using the cookie preference bar at the top of the web page.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Current EU law requires websites to ask for permission before setting nearly all cookies and equivalent technologies. Many websites and technologies violate the law in their current form.