- Local AM Calls for Clarity over Business Rates Support
- Paul Davies Supports WWF Cymru’s Earth Hour
- Paul Davies Calls for support for St David’s to become the next UK City of Culture
- Cleddau Reach Pupils Have Their Say!
- Local AM Visits Dr Beynon's Bug Farm
- Paul Davies Visits Solva Woollen Mill
- Paul Davies Celebrates Mudiad Meithrin’s 45th birthday
- Local AM Learns About Pet Technology
- Paul Davies Visits St David’s Assemblies
- Questions Remain over Business Rates Package
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The Paul Davies AM website uses the following cookies:
|X-Mapping-dpapdcgi||This cookie is used by our hosting provider to track which clustered server our site is served from. The string of eight characters at the end of the cookie name will vary. Disabling this cookie may cause an interruption in service.|
|cba62740529bf9b8e261a9afcab90247||This is a “session” cookie required for the correct operation of our site. The actual letters and numbers used will vary, but this will always be 32 characters long.|
|replicant2j15-fontstyle||This cookie is used to remember your preference if you change the Text Size on the web site.|
|cc_cookie_accept or cc_cookie_decline||These cookies are created when a user chooses "Accept Cookies" or "Deny Cookies" in the cookie preference bar at the top of the web page. The cookie is used to remember your preference for future visits to the web site.|
You can choose to accept or decline the use of non-essential cookies using the cookie preference bar at the top of the web page.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Current EU law requires websites to ask for permission before setting nearly all cookies and equivalent technologies. Many websites and technologies violate the law in their current form.