- Local AM backs campaign to stop online abuse of rural communities
- Local AM Supports #YoungLivesVsCancer Campaign
- Paul Davies Meets with Cohousing Hafan Lâs
- Post-EU support for Welsh farmers must be ring-fenced, say Welsh Conservatives
- Rural school closures have “ripped heart out of communities”, says AM
- Paul Davies Welcomes funding boost for Wave Energy Demonstration Zone
- Paul Davies Calls for A40 Dualling in Pembrokeshire
- Paul Davies Attends Red Cross Lifesaving Learning Session
- Paul Davies AM selected to bring forward Autism Bill
- Paul Davies Attends School Art Workshop
Paul Davies AM - Advice Surgery Booking
Paul holds regular advice surgeries throughout the constituency approximately every two weeks.
Constituents need to make a booking for a fifteen minute private appointment with Paul where they can raise their concerns or problems with Paul, or lobby Paul to support a specific cause.
If you are unable to attend a surgery then please contact the constituency office where Gill or David will be available to offer assistance.
|February||Friday 10th||Milford Haven|
|March||Friday 3rd||St David’s|
|August||Tuesday 15th – Thursday 17th||Pembrokeshire County Show|
|September||Friday 15th||St Dogmaels|
|October||Friday 6th||Milford Haven|