- Paul Davies AM: Wales’ rural economy needs a plan
- Pembrokeshire Politicians Attend Rural Oscars
- Local AM Raises Concern over Latest Bank Closure
- Local AM Calls for More Action on Mobile Phone Connectivity in Pembrokeshire
- Paul Davies Signs Holocaust Book of Commitment
- Paul Davies Welcomes Pembrokeshire Disabled Bowlers Club to the Senedd
- Paul Davies Hosts Annual Farmhouse Breakfast
- Community Cash Up For Grabs!
- Paul Davies Takes Part in Business Rates Panel
- Local AM Meets with the Country Land & Business Association
Paul Davies AM - Advice Surgery Booking
Paul holds regular advice surgeries throughout the constituency approximately every two weeks.
Constituents need to make a booking for a fifteen minute private appointment with Paul where they can raise their concerns or problems with Paul, or lobby Paul to support a specific cause.
If you are unable to attend a surgery then please contact the constituency office where Gill or David will be available to offer assistance.
|February||Friday 10th||Milford Haven|
|March||Friday 3rd||St David’s|
|August||Tuesday 15th – Thursday 17th||Pembrokeshire County Show|
|September||Friday 15th||St Dogmaels|
|October||Friday 6th||Milford Haven|